Webmistress Loves Rant-board Refresh

Golden Palm Tree
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 @ 2:05:00 PM | 0 comment(s)


About a week ago, my dad had a meeting at this wicked beautiful, awesome and amazing resort called the Sepang Golden Palm Tree Resort & Spa. It was a good thing my mom was being particularly stubborn in her decision of dragging me along with her to the resort since the company my dad works for booked a room for him to stay overnight. If not, I wouldn't have tagged along.

Nothing much to say so I'll let the pictures do all the 'talking'.


The canopy bed. My mom couldn't stop gushing at the sight of it haha.


Looks comfy, doesn't it? Well, it IS as comfy as it looks.


The shower. Not really a good picture but *shrugs* I've never been good at taking one anyway.


HAHA! I don't even know why I took a picture of this.


And this is the view out the window by the shower. Of course there's a blind but imagine if you forgot to put down the blind while you shower. Guess it's a good thing the rooms are far apart, huh?



A better look at the view outside.


Went out to the balcony and saw this float. Just in case anyone fell from the balcony? Hm.


Comfy couch or is it a day-bed? Ah, whatever.

Was starving. We, bro/mom/me, didn't eat the whole day. So we called for some room service.


Tada! My order was Sirloin Steak, medium done. I like my steak half cooked and juicy haha.



Mom's smoked salmon salad. Love love LOVE this dish! Especially the salmon. Though Mom (and myself) was disappointed that there were only about 6 pieces of salmon.


My brother's seafood fettuccine. I didn't taste this but he said it tasted good.


And an extra plate of club sandwiches just in case anyone of us were still hungry. Dad came back hungry from his meeting and ate it all haha. Good thing we ordered extra food.


After filling our tummies, off to the bathroom for a cam-whoring session with mom! Making a retarded facial expression. *cringe*


Okay, for real this time. A nice picture of mom and I.

The next morning, my bro decided to kidnap my camera and snapped a few pictures. And danggit, he takes better pictures than I do. Boo. No fair.






Ah, who wouldn't want to wake up to this? *sighs dreamily* I wanna go back there.




Mom with our table filled with our breakfast. I think it was The American if I'm not mistaken. Funny name, I'd have to admit. Want a close-up?


Mom's poached eggs with beef bacon, tomato with cheese on top, hash browns, chicken sausages with two toasted bread.


Bro and I had the same thing, the only difference being that we had our eggs scrambled.



Our plate of breads; danish pastries, croissant and muffins.


It comes with fruits too and juices of your choice and of course, coffee and tea. It looks yummy and all but actually, it wasn't that good. Our dinner was better. The bacon was too dry, the hash brown was too hard and my apple juice tasted nothing like apple juice. We were all pretty disappointed but it was still okay, I guess. Could've been better though.

After breakfast, we packed our stuff since check-out time was at 12pm. Aw, I really wished we could've stayed a night more. Oh well, there's always next time.



My look for that day. *sigh* Oh, eye-bags. You're still ever so present even with make-up on.



Mom being worried about something.




Oh yes. It takes awhile getting around if you walk because everything is so far apart from each other. Good thing they provide buggies for the people staying.


The lobby.


Since the resort has Sepang in its name, there's a model of a formula 1 race car in the lobby. It's not real though. I think.

After this are random pictures taken.



Big fountain-ish thingy. I don't know what it's called.



The gift shop.


Isn't it beautiful, the sky?


The pathway leading to the rooms. A great place for picture taking.


The buggy I was talking about. Loved riding on it because of the wind.

I really recommend this place for honeymoons or anniversaries. It's the perfect place for those kind of occasions.

If you want to know more about it, go here

This concludes my entry. Till next time. Good morning and good night *wink*



Previous - Next